안전놀이터추천 Safety playgrounds
Are you one of those 메이저 안전놀이터추천 parents who always feel like they should always watch over the kids as they play? If yes, it’s also likely that you would want to reduce the chances of accidents at the playground.
Generally, most injuries incurred by children when playing are shallow cuts and bruises. The more serious injuries can include fractures and dislocations, usually resulting from falling off slides, trampolines, climbing frames, etc
Importance of playground safety
Playgrounds are supposed to be places where children develop their mental, physical, and psychological abilities. You wouldn’t want this facility in an unsafe condition, to the point that it poses a danger to the young children. If this doesn’t sound convincing, perhaps you should remember that more than 200,000 kids are admitted to emergency rooms for injuries from playground mishaps.
Playground safety measures
A safe playground affords a parent some peace of mind as the little ones play. The following safety measures and precautions are tailored to giving the kid the best playtime. Follow closely and adjust where you may not be in total conformity 안전놀이터추천 – healthlinkny.
a) Adult 메이저 안전놀이터추천 supervision
Supervision is the most effective and rather sure way of ensuring the children play safely. As you supervise your kid, ensure the following:
Ensure the kids use the proper equipment on the playground and in the right manner.
Keep an eye on the height the children are playing at. The playground should also be designed so that an adult can keep an eye on the entire area.
b) Teaching children about safety
Teaching children what is right and what is wrong in a playground can form the basis on which they judge many other things in life. One thing to emphasize is how to buckle up in case there is a provision for that. Also, explain to the child why shoving and pushing can be dangerous to them and their friends.
Another thing to 토토 안전놀이터추천 insist on is mindfulness around the play area. Kids should be taught to aware be watchful when playing or walking around the play area.
You should advise your kid(s) to:
• not wear their bike helmet in the playground.
• Never use wet equipment as these pose a danger of tripping over.
• Leave their other stuff such as bikes and backpacks outside 메이저사이트 the playground.
• Always check that there are no other kids on the slide or anyone standing on the way.
• Wear sunscreen when playing outside to protect themselves from harmful sun rays.
c) Choose the playing equipment based on your child’s age
The general rule regarding the height of equipment that a child can play with is:
• Children under the age of one year should use equipment that is no higher than 1 meter.
• For children aged 카지노 안전놀이터추천 between 3 to 5 years, the highest equipment they can play with should be 1.5 meters.
• Children aged more than five years can use equipment as high as 2 meters.
Undersized or oversized play equipment is one of the contributing factors to accidents. For example, the risk of falling and sustaining an injury is higher for a small child who uses equipment designed for older kids because the safety rails or straps may not contain the small kid adequately.
Children under 5 years should have their designated play area.
d) Ensure the playground is well surfaced
The playground surface should be such that it 보글사다리 absorbs shock on impact. This is why materials such as grass, concrete, asphalt, and gravel must never be used.
Impact-absorbing materials such as sand, sawdust, organic mulch, pea gravel, and shredded rubber can be used. If pre-made surfaces are preferred, rubber mats and synthetic turf can be used.
The surfacing material should be 12-inch deep and should span at least 6 feet on all sides around fixed equipment.
For swings, the surfacing 먹튀없는 안전놀이터추천 material should span a distance twice the height of the swing, both front, and back of the swing.
e) Sun exposure
Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause the equipment to become hot, to the point of burning a kid’s delicate skin. If the equipment feels hot to touch, don’t let the kid play with it yet.
Direct sunlight can cause heat illness. Ensure you know the signs of heat illness, as well as limit the playtime to reduce exposure. If the playground has shade cloth over all the equipment, you don’t have to worry about exposure.
f) Proper clothing
Clothing or jewelry that can get entangled during play poses a strangulation hazard. Any necklaces, purses, long hair, or dangling clothing should not be allowed in the playground. Children should also be advised not to attach any ropes or leashes to the play equipment.
g) Playground inspection and maintenance
Before your kid can use a playground, ensure it is appropriate for the kid’s age and properly maintained. Any playground whose equipment has sharp edges or protruding hooks is unsafe.
Any hazards in a playground should be reported promptly, and children should not use it until it is corrected.
Specific guidelines for the various playground equipment
Any play equipment has its unique safety requirements. Below are the ways through which you can maintain the common play equipment safe for your kid:
* Swings should be made of soft material for comfort. Rubber and plastics are preferred instead of, e.g., wood or metal.
* Kids must never kneel or stand on the swing. They should also support themselves with both hands as they swing.
* Before getting off the swing, stop the swinging completely before the kid can get off.
* Children should not stand in the way of a swing, i.e., either in front or back.
* The swing seat must never ride more than one kid at a time.
* A seesaw seat should be used by one kid at a time. Two kids must never sit on one seat (one side) of the seesaw.
* Kids must play facing 스포츠토토 안전놀이터추천 each other.
* Kids should support themselves firmly onto the seesaw while pushing with the legs only. The kid should sit with the legs out on either side of the seat.
* Other kids should stay away from the seesaw when it is in use.
* Only one kid should be on the slide at a time.
* Kids should slide seated and facing front. A kid must never slide on his/her back or stomach or when facing backward.
* Kids should climb up the slide carefully while supporting themselves on the handrails.
A playground is a place where children can play and stay physically active. This promotes their development in several ways. The guidelines discussed above will ensure that the playground contributes only positively to the kid’s growth.
If in doubt of a playground’s safety, do not hesitate to seek advice from the relevant authorities.